$345 per person
Kaieteur National Park, Guyana’s first legally protected area, is home to the spectacular, Kaieteur Falls. Nearly five times higher than Niagara, with a single drop of 741 ft and a total drop of 822 ft, making it the largest single drop water falls in the world.
Download and print -:- Kaieteur Falls Itinerary.
- Airport transfers
- Domestic flights
- Services of English speaking guides – please note that you will have a different guide in each place on the itinerary, rather than the same guide throughout the trip
- Light snack, juice and water
- Entrance fees for sites listed as part of the itinerary.
- International flights
- Any airport taxes
- Travel Insurance
Kaieteur National Park, Guyana’s first legally protected area, is home to the spectacular, Kaieteur Falls. Nearly five times higher than Niagara, with a single drop of 741 ft and a total drop of 822 ft, making it the largest single drop water falls in the world. It is also home to flamboyant Guiana Cock of the Rock and the Golden Frog which spends its entire life in the Giant Tank Bromeliads.The scheduled tours to the Kaieteur Falls are on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays. A private charter is also possible and can depart at your convenience. Kaieteur tour can be combined with a visit to the Orinduik Falls, located in the South Eastern part of Guyana, bordering with Brazil, or Baganara Island Resort, located on the Essequibo River.
Standard Check List-All may not be applicable
- Broad rim or peaked sun hat.
- Lightweight, quick dry, light colored long pants and shirts
- Lightweight socks that dry quickly.
- Shorts, bathing suit, T-shirts (ideally light color cotton)
- Slippers or sandals
- Appropriate boots
- Sunscreen and chap stick
- Insect repellent
- Medications for specific personal conditions (for allergic reactions, heart conditions, digestive disturbances, malaria prevention etc.)
- Calamine lotion or sunburn cream
- Sunglasses (ideally with carrying straps)
- Small personal first aid kit (aspirins, small bandages, rubbing alcohol,antibiotic cream, diarrhea medication, gauze pads and rolls of tape insect cream
- Plastic water bottle
- Personal toiletries (toothbrush, paste, soap, small towel, etc.)
- Small flashlight and extra batteries
- Camera, lenses, films, memory card
- Copy Biographic page of Passport
- Requisite Visas (Check with Respective Embassies).
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Card